Jan 4 – Feb 22, 2020 CDCA Phase 1 & 2 Training and Renewal
Karell T. McDaniel is the Executive Director and Senior Chaplain of Life Recovery Ministries. He is also lead Instructor of Life Recovery Development Institute. Karell is an ordained minister and a Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor (LICDC-CS) with 35 years’ experience in the field of Chemical Dependency.
He is offering professional training to anyone who is interested in obtaining 40 hours of Chemical Dependency (CD) education to become an Ohio Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA).
For questions call (216) 408-9091. There will be 8 weeks of required Phase 1 CD training. There is also a Faith-based component included. Each session will typically be 5 hours: from 12:00-5:00pm. The cost per weekly session is $40.00 (All 8 sessions combined is $320.00.
Phase 2 is 30 hours. The cost per weekly session is $35.00 (All 7 sessions combined is $245.00.
To reserve your seat please arrive on Saturday between 11am and 3pm for a brief enrollment at which time a $40.00 Deposit is required. Your non-refundable fee will be applied toward your first class. We accept cash, check, money order, credit card and cash app. Please make out to Life Recovery Ministries. We are located at 3558 Lee Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44120. Once you begin class you are more than welcome to pay in full or pay as you go.
1. Theories of Addiction (5 hours) 1/4/2020
2. Legal and Ethical Issues (6 hours) 1/11/2020
3. Counseling Procedure & Strategies I (5 hours) 1/18/2020
4. Counseling Procedures & Strategies II (4 hours) 1/25/2020
5. Assessment & Diagnosis / Treatment Planning (6 hours) 2/1/2020
6. Treatment Planning II (4 hours) 2/8/2020
7. Counseling Procedures & Strategies III (5 hours) 2/15/2020
8. Group Process & Techniques (5 hours) 2/22/2020